Diplomatic Passports and Honorary Consulships
- You will enjoy the privileges and immunities granted by the Vienna Conventions of Consular and Diplomatic
- Your home and office will be officially designated as a consulate and therefore are inviolable.
- You may display “CC” (Corps Consulaire) plates on your car so that your status is known to the forces of control who may not detain you in any way.
- When traveling, you may use the diplomatic channel at airports and will not be subject to time delaying and annoying customs checks.
- You may purchase drinks, cigarettes and other supplies for your consulate duty free.
- You will be exempt from all forms of tax on any of your income in the host country derived from outside of that country.
- Doors which may have been previously closed will remarkably open once you have received your diplomatic status.
- Top restaurants, hotels and clubs which may be “fully booked” will suddenly take your reservation.
- You will receive free upgrades from many airlines to First/Business class at the check-in desks.
- You will automatically receive numerous invitations to Royal/Diplomatic and Society parties and events.
- You will meet top-ranking government officials and heads of state.
- You will boost your business success as well as your social status and prestige.
HONOR AND IMMUNITY
International protocol requires that this person be addressed as His Excellency or Mr. Ambassador. The title also comes with a diplomatic passport, travel privileges and partial diplomatic immunity. The sending country decides the specific roles of your status. You may be an dually accredited ambassador to two countries where the country doesn’t maintain embassies, you might become an advisor to the prime minister based on your specific expertise or you may represent your sending country in an international organization.
PROCESS AND OBTAINING A TITLE
Obtaining this title is usually much faster than obtaining an honorary consul title since you don’t have to wait for the receiving country’s approval. You need to submit your current documents (passport, birth certificate), your professional CV, a personal bio and additional supporting documents to us. We will submit your documents to several sending countries and choose the most suitable with you. In some cases you could obtain an appointment along with your title and diplomatic passport in 4-8 weeks.
BENEFITS OF A DIPLOMATIC PASSPORT
The benefits of travelling on a diplomatic passport are endless. Easy passage at borders, special lines at customs, baggage inviolability are just a few. Traveling to conflict zones and protecting your safety and privacy when your original passport would put you in harms way are others. There are people who use a diplomatic passport to travel with sensitive documents that need to be protected from intruders. Here are some additional benefits:
- Red carpet treatment and diplomatic lounge use at many airports
- No tax liability on several income sources
- Use of CC or CD or Consul license plates on cars
- Prestige international
- Instant door opener in political or business environments
- Meeting top ranking government officials in any country
- Sovereign inviolable status of your home and residence
- Free visas to any country and visa free travel in many cases
- Never pay airport departure tax
- Volvo and BMW diplomatic cars at 20-40% discount (max 2 cars per year)
- Travel upgrades on airlines and hotels.
Please note, that a diplomatic passport means that you are traveling on official government business of the issuing country. Some countries require that you get a regular passport for travel as a tourist. Also note, that to there are many intricate details to international diplomacy, which your must be subject to once you travel on a diplomatic passport.
HOW TO APPLY FOR A DIPLOMATIC PASSPORT
Please note that diplomatic passports are not available for sale. Any company or organization claims such thing is fraudulent.
A diplomatic passport comes with several supporting documents from the issuing country and is registered with the foreign ministry or State Department (US) along with your appointment. Diplomatic passports can only be obtained on an individual case by case basis. Over the years we’ve helped hundreds of individuals gain diplomatic appointments and enjoy the benefits of a diplomatic passport. Utilizing our network of diplomats and foreign service professionals we negotiate an appointment for you. The process is simple.
- Initial consultation with us about your needs
- Finding opportunities and possible appointments
- Compiling your personal data, professional and personal CVs and application essays
- Negotiating your appointment with potential governments
- Collecting the appointment and supporting documents from host country
The process can take anywhere from 4 to 24 weeks depending on the host country, the political climate and various other circumstances. If we feel that your case has no merit we will tell you at the very beginning of the applications so we don’t waste anyone’s time or resources.
OBTAINING A DIPLOMATIC PASSPORT
In spite of what many internet sites try to make you believe, diplomatic passports are not available for sale on the internet. The ones sold on the net are forged used passports with altered numbers. The use of such passports may lead to arrest and confiscation of your documents. A diplomatic passport can only be obtained through a diplomatic brokerage or by getting a foreign service government job. We can help you get a diplomatic passport quickly and efficiently through a diplomatic appointment. Through our global network of diplomats, foreign service officers and government officials, we’ve been able to secure a diplomatic passport for most of our clients. Your diplomatic passport is delivered to you at a Foreign Ministry office or an official embassy.
WHO DOESN’T QUALIFY
- Applicants with criminal records
- Applicants with international arrest warrants
- Applicants of interest by international intelligence agencies
- High profile applicants with a questionable reputation
- Applicants younger than 30-35 years of age unless they’ve achieved something outstanding
Please note, that a diplomatic passport means that you are traveling on official government business of the issuing country. Some countries require that you get a regular passport for travel as a tourist. Also note, that to there are many intricate details to international diplomacy, which you must be subject to once you travel on a diplomatic passport.
COSTS AND PAYMENTS
Getting a diplomatic passport is a complex process and such a document is a highly valued asset of governments. After an initial consultation we will draw up a plan of action which we’d have you approve. After paying an initial retainer we begin the application process for you. You need to make a partial payment once your application is accepted and a final payment once you receive your documents. The costs vary based on political winds, the number of applications in the pipeline and the issuing countries. Accept to pay anywhere from $15,000-$250,000 including all fees and costs.